Monday, September 20, 2010

Keep Rollin'

The weekend was so far the best riding I have done yet. I had beautiful weather courtesy of mother nature so I was able to get some personal bests. I did 21 miles on both Saturday and Sunday and totaled 61 miles for the week. Woohoo go me!! I even saw a snake in my travels, which kinda freaked me out at the beginning. Unfortunately for the snake it caught a one way trip to heaven the following day....not by me of course.

My darling wife is the best and if it wasn't for her my journey would have never started or even gotten this far. She has been more than encouraging. Even to the point of her suggesting I do my long trip sooner than later. A trip to EMS followed, because I needed an extra bottle. I go through liquid like crazy during my travels. My legs feel sore today which is good. Hopefully by tuesday they will be back at 100%. I plan on doing my loop after work.

Bartus on a Trek

1 comment:

  1. Love you Govna. I am so glad you enjoy cycling so much.

    I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete