Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cold weather and WIND!

Its been a couple of weeks since I last posted. Since then I haven't been out so much on my bike. Its October and two things have happened.......cold weather and WIND. The wind makes my rides not so pleasant because its more than a pain in the ass to power up the hills when the wind is trying to knock you backwards. Not fun in my opinion. Then there is the cold weather. Now I really don't mind the cold, actually I kinda love it. Winter time means snowboarding time so honestly i don't mind. But my knee on the other hand does mind it. Especially when the wind kicks in, boy o boy does it hurt. I'm gonna keep going till I cant go anymore this year, which I think might be pretty soon.

Till then i'm Bartus on a Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment