Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Farm

So in my journey on my Trek I discovered a beautiful farm on my route. It's located in Liberty Corner NJ called simply English Farm. I particularly like to ride by the place because of the bulls that grace the pasture. But a couple weeks ago I noticed that they were doing hayrides and pumpkin picking for October. So I did a little research on the place and found out that the place also has some history behind. Its been around since the early 1700's and has been a family run farm for the past 8 generations. It was also a camp site for the French army in 1781.......being a history buff I love stuff like that. So anyways last week my wife, my darling little girl and myself went to an over advertised farm for a hayride and pumpkin picking and it was awful. So we swore to redo our day and I suggested this place. I'm sure glad that we went because the place was sooooo awesome.



It was so rustic and beautiful that it took our breaths away. There was just something so genuine about the farm that it was a perfect day. From the old school tractor to the animals to the friendly female farmer who genuinely enjoyed what she was doing. All my love to my awesome wife and darling daughter!!



Cuz thats just Bartus on Trek

1 comment:

  1. Love you Govna. It was a perfect day. I still can't believe I got so overwhelmed with it all.

    ReplyDelete